Program Management Unit: Cambodians
1. Meach Centmill, Executive Director, has a BSC.
(Agronomy). He has over 10 years experience in community development, sustainable agriculture, climate change, DRR, IPM, agriculture extension and farmer life school training.
2. Chhun Sophorn, Senior Program Support Officer, hold BSC. (Agriculture) MSC. (Agriculture and Rural Development). He has more than 10 years of experience with on climate change, DRR, participatory plant breeding, SRI, and community development works with farmers.
3. Eng Sokhen, Senior Program Support Officer, has a BSC (Agronomy). He has over 10 years experience in community development, sustainable agriculture, climate change, DRR, IPM, agriculture extension and farmer life school training.
4. Chho Lypao, Head of Operation, has a BSc. (Finance) and has more than 7 years experience in administration and finance.
In addition to key staff experience, Srer Khmer has other field staff and a
network of contacts and specialists it can call upon to assist with expertise
and advice on any particular topic or problem should the need arise.
1. Victor Onions, Senior Advisor, MA Natural Sciences & Economics, Dublin
University, Ireland and a Post Grad. Diploma in Tropical Agriculture, University
West Indies, Trinidad, has worked under VIDA and AVI support to Srer Khmer over the past 6 years and
has over 30 years experience in public and private sector agriculture and
natural resource development, agribusiness, small business and marketing
development in Kiribati, Fiji and Australia before coming to Cambodia. Starting from 2011, Victor is Voluntary Senior Advisor with Srer
Khmer (after 6 six years assignment supported by AVI and VIDA) and works on institutional development, and project proposals for
sustainable agriculture, natural resource management and community development.
2. Pou Sovann, Advisor, has a BSC
(Agronomy), MSC. (Management) and M.A. & Ph.D. (Public Administration) with more
than 20 years experience in a variety of community development and
participation, program development, institutional development strengthening,
capacity building and training, and extensive background and skills in
designing, managing, monitoring and evaluation of development programs with
further experience on poverty related issues and policy impact assessment.
Sovann has worked for Pact Cambodia, UNDP/PMATU/MOP, Church World Service,
24hour Television Charity Committee and National Resource Management Forum as
well as several teaching and consulting assignments.
1. Jamie Quilliam, Bachelor of
Agriculture Business Management and has completed a Diploma and Advance
Diploma in Agriculture at TAFE. Jamie has practical farming experience
in beef, diary and cropping. He joined Srer Khmer for one year assigment
from June 2016 to May 2017.
2. Joaquin Barata, Master of
Environment, specializing in Climate Change from the University of
Melbourne. He's especially interested in internship opportunities at
Srer Khmer as Climate Change Internship. He is a Spanish national,
living in Cambodia, and have extensive travel experiences across Africa,
Middle East and Latin America with work experience in Spain, Australia
and Cambodia. He is a highly skilled professional with 4 years’
experience of working in the diving industry and technical expertise in
aquaculture. He also have experience in organizing cultural events,
technical production and managing a diverse range of teams and work well
in a multi-cultural environment and in a team setting. He is able to use
modern management tools effectively for research, analysis and reporting
purposes and for project visibility.
END ASSIGNMENT ADVISOR/S AND INTERNATIONAL VOLUNTEERS
Hannah Neumayer, Project Development Advisor, Bachelor of Arts, Australian National University. She joined Srer Khmer for one year assignments finished in March 2015.
2. Troy Bogaart, Bachelor of International Business from Griffith University. He joined Srer Khmer in April 2011 to be based with our Program team in Phnom Penh. He works as Project Management Advisor. He will be working with Srer Khmer for 18 Months assignment and was finished his assignment since August 2013. Wish him all the best for his future endower.
3. Jyoti Felix, Bachelor of Science from University of Tasmania. She
joined with Srer
Khmer on the project Civil Society and Pro-Poor Market based in Kampong Speu
She has a one year assignment with the project started from July 2009 and finished since June 2010.
is from Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development (AYAD).
4. Nicholas Haines, Bachelor of Arts in Political Sciences and Master of
Development Practice from University of Queensland. He joined with Srer Khmer on
the the Project funded by NPA based in Banteay Meanchey province. He has one
year assignment with the project started from 26 October 2009 and finished on September 2010. He is
from Australian Youth Ambassadors from Development (AYAD). After finishing the work with AYAD he joined VIDA until the assignment is finished in October 2012.
5. Yvette Crafti, Project Officer, from Australian Youth
Ambassador for Development (AYAD) is joining Srer Khmer in Battambang
province. She obtained Bachelor of Arts in Politics from Monash
University and Master of Social Sciences (International Development)
from RMIT, Melbourne. She is going to start her assignment from 1
October 2007 until the April 2008 as the project funded by FSIF-CIDA is
completed. By then, she moved to work for another LNGO in Battambang
until her assignment is finished in August 2008.
6. Sam Roseby- Agricultural Development Officer from AYAD/AusAID,
work in Banteay Meanchey province. He has Bachelor of Laws and Natural
Resources Management from the Australian National University (ANU). He
finished his one year assignment in August 2007. Now he is in Australia.
7. Dominic Jenkin, Bachelor of environmental engineering joined Srer
Khmer with the project on Integrated Farming and Marketing Systems in Siem Reap.
He finished his one year assignment with the project started from July 2008
and finished his assignment on June 2009. He
is from Australian Youth Ambassadors for Development (AYAD).
PAST DIRECTOR/S AND FOUNDERS OF SRER KHMER
1. Pou Sovann, Executive Director, 2004-2014. He has finished his mandate with Srer Khmer.
2. Mr. Yech Polo, Executive Director of Srer Khmer/Founder,
January 2002-December 2003. He was passed away on December 2005 of Brain
cancer. We were deeply saddened by his passing away and we prayed that
his soul rests in peace. We shall always remember him.
3. Mr. Robert Nugent, Former FAO Community IPM Project
Manager, is the one who spent much time to support on the process the
project localization to NGO after the project was ended in late 2001.
4. Mrs. Yim Vuthang, is a founder of Srer Khmer and also left
for Netherlands with her Dutch husband in 2003.